Baby Makes Five

Say CHEESE.

Saturday, January 24

A conversation from the past...


me: Oh no, this time I'm definitely getting a bikini wax and a pedicure right before I go into labor. I have seen what a live birth looks like sans shaving. It ain't purty...

friend: lol How will you know when to do it? what if you go early?

me: I'm figuring if I do it by Jan. 20 I'll be safe. I can always go back and do it again if he's not here by then.

friend: I have a feeling he will be here before the 20th for some reason.

me: really? I hope so, but as far as my plans go, in the event I start feeling funny before Jan. 20 I'll go get that stuff done then. I will not be caught off guard!


Fast forward to Jan. 24th.
no baby, no bikini wax, no pedicure, NO CARE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home