Baby Makes Five

Say CHEESE.

Thursday, December 16

Cute stuff Justin does now

Today, Justin was eating his cheerios and I put my face close to him and asked, "can mommy have one?" and he totally fed me a cheerio!

He also makes that cute little scrunched up nose thing where he...well, scrunches up his nose and looks all cute. I seriously don't know how we haven't eaten him yet.

Almost forgot!

My genius baby also knows that buckles get buckled. He grabs both ends of the buckles on his high chair when they are apart and tries to put them together. AND, he knows that hairbrushes are for heads and toothbrushes are for teeth!

1 Comments:

At 9:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » »

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home