Baby Makes Five

Say CHEESE.

Friday, March 26

Updates

Justin is still sleeping through the night. I kept thinking that maybe I was having a good couple of nights, but thankfully he's been consistently sleeping 8+ hours every night.

He's already outgrown the 8-12 lbs. diapers he wore as a new* newborn, now he wears 12-14lbs big boy diapers. His next appt. is on the 31st and I can't wait to see how much weight he's gained. His leggies and arms are so plump, and adorable!

The dissapearing/reappearing rash is currently... well, dissapeared. I am still not 100% sure if this last breakout was due to the hot fries or not, but I'm not taking any chances...although, they are calling my name.

Today, he drank his first *ever 2oz of water. I nursed the little butterball on each side until there wasn't any milk left, and he still kept looking for more. I tried the pacifier but he just kept spitting it out. So I gave him the two ounces of water, and it seemed to do the trick. He fell right asleep in the swing.
Well, I'm off to do some tinkering with graphics!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home