Baby Makes Five

Say CHEESE.

Thursday, January 29

2 centimeters dilated!

Went to the Dr.'s yesterday and discovered I am now 2 centimeters dilated. I'm trying to keep optimistic because in exactly two days my baby will be over due. Overdue means I will likely be induced, which in turn means there is a higher risk of c-section involved. I'm not too thrilled about that.

After the exam my Dr. said that I might have some spotting, and this morning I did. I'm a little confused as to wether or not it is from the exam itself or if it could be the "bloody show" that everyone talks about. I called this morning and told the nurse and she basically said that if it was a one time spotting thing it was most likely from the exam, but if it continued I should come in. So now I'm praying for more blood.

Last night I had the worst stomach ache imaginable. I threw up and felt awful, and I am hoping this too is another sign of impending labor. That's all the baby news for now. I'll keep posting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home