Baby Makes Five

Say CHEESE.

Wednesday, March 31

We did it.

Or I should say, we got through it. We took Yummy to get his very first shots today, *sigh. It was tough and stressful. Four shots. Two in each pudgie little leg. My poor little angel screamed and turned purple as I held his little arms and quietly sobbed with him. He cried for a little while and I nursed him until he calmed down. He's been sleeping since, with just one feeding in between. The appt. was at 9:30am. It is now 5:48pm. The Dr. said he would get fussy, feverish, or sleepy or any combination of the three. So far, no fever. Just sleepy. I can tell his little leg still hurts because when I changed his diaper, he cried when I had to move his leg to remove his onesie. Poor little guy.

It was a rough day.
He is exactly two months old today.

Update: Justin's still doing ok, no signs of fever...I even got some smiles as I changed his diaper! He still seems very sleepy.
In my previous worried state, I forgot to mention that my little sweetie weighed 13 pounds and 4 ounces! I KNEW he was getting bigger, but 4 pounds and 2 ounces bigger??!! WOW.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home