Baby Makes Five

Say CHEESE.

Tuesday, May 10



I know you so well.
I'm so blessed to have the opportunity to spend my every minute with you.
I understand you.
You make me smile, you make me laugh, you bring tears to my eyes.
When you take my face in your hands and kiss me, well, I just melt.
I know when you are tired, hungry, not feeling well, or just bored.
Just before, I thought I saw a hint of embarrassment in your eyes as I stared at you while you played. I wonder what it was about my gaze that caused it? I'm fascinated. And when you walk around humming to yourself, I just can't help myself, I have to scoop you up into my arms and spin around with you.
You are mischevious too. You will touch things you know not to and then look at me with that smile. You even offer me kisses to make it better.
You silly boy. I love you so much.