Baby Makes Five

Say CHEESE.

Thursday, July 21

Baby boy. If I could, I would clone you. Three times. That is how yummy and happy you are. You gave us a little scare a few weeks ago when you lost 8 ounces. You've since gained them back and then some. You are walking, running, climbing, all over the place. I'm so sorry we took you down to visit the grandmas and all their frilly don't touch stuff where you couldn't roam around freely. You like it home, I know. The grandmas, they're not with the program are they?

The other day, you woke up and saw your daddy in the next room and you went and gave him some cuddles. When you had your fill, you just jumped off the couch and nonchalantly said "bye dad!" What's up with that and why hasn't it happened again, little man? You prefer non verbal communication. With the hands and the faces. Oh, the faces!

You're still on the boobie, but we must be putting a stop to that soon (I know, I've been saying that for a while, haven't I?) But really, the digging into the shirt when momma's mid conversation with other folks? I mean come on! Also, we need to have a word about the biting. Not very nice.

I love the way you come running to me with your arms open when you fall down or hurt yourself. It's more often than I care to mention because you are such a little evil kneivel. Mommy says "tell momma everything!" and you sink your little head into my neck and calm down. You love "swimming" in the pool and you forget you're just a little youngin -always trying to pry yourself out of mama's arms.

I wish I could return to you the happiness you have brought into our lives baby boy. God bless you my little baby.

1 Comments:

At 9:21 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Kraftmaid cabinet base

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home