Baby Makes Five

Say CHEESE.

Saturday, April 3

Schedule, SCHMEDULE.

If there is one thing that Justin doesn't like, it's a schedule. And I don't mean a schedule for him, I mean ANY schedule. Anything that needs to be done by a certain hour, is an inconvenience to Justin. Let's say my oldest daughter Amanda has a party at 4:00, and I absolutely have to get her hair done, and help her wrap the gift for the party. Well, that is when Yummy reminds me how much he dislikes this schedule thing. In fact, planning of any kind is frowned upon, er...pooped upon, screamed upon, cried upon, or whatever attention getting method works at said time.

Thankfully, he makes this quite clear. So now I know...and knowing is half the battle.
*kudos for all you 80's kids who caught on to the G.I.joe reference ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home