Baby Makes Five

Say CHEESE.

Monday, April 26

Toothless wonder

Justin has been fussy these past two days. I really don't know if it's possible this early, but he seems to be teething. He puts his little fist in his mouth and tries to bite down on it, but he gets so frustrated that he just cries. Cries and drools. He's been sleeping sporadically and only when my boobs and I are around. He wants no part of the pacifier.
I've been getting him to sleep for more than an hour at a time by putting my shirt next to him as he sleeps. Of course, this means I can't sleep because I am standing over him making sure the shirt does not smother him. I'm still waiting for Joey to find me sitting by the computer in my bra...I'm sure he'll get a laugh out of that at 3:00 am.
Anyways, I just wanted to make sure I document this in the event that I see a little tooth sometime soon :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home