Baby Makes Five

Say CHEESE.

Thursday, April 22

LOL!

Technically, Justins' first laugh was a few weeks ago when Joe and I were watching The Apprentice. We were both fixated on the screen as I held Justin in my arms when he suddenly burst out laughing. I should have written something about it here, however it was an unprovoked laugh, and we tried and tried to get him to do it again, but real as it was, it was a one time thing.

Well, on Tuesday, Justin totally laughed! I was going about my usual business of gobbling up the little neck, when all of a sudden I hear "heh." then "heh, heh". Next thing you know, I'm a neck gobbling fool-looking for a laugh fix. But he's done it more than once. And that is what I call a true LOL. It's the bestest sound in the universe.

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home