Baby Makes Five

Say CHEESE.

Thursday, April 8

friggin sucky mother

I don't like ladybugs anymore. There's one flying around my living room right now and it's annoying the crap out of me. That has nothing to do with anything, by the way. Just an observation. You're welcome :)

What a friggin sucky mother I am. No, seriously. ALL DAY Amanda has been asking me to look at her report card. And, ALL DAY I kept telling her to wait, because I (honestly) wanted to sit down when I had a minute or two and really look it over with her. Well, it's 4:40 am. And this is what I am doing with my minutes.

My poor sweet little angel that always comes home with her A+'s and comments from the teachers telling me that they want to clone my child so they could have a whole classroom filled with little Amandas. That's the child I LET DOWN today. I SUCK. Damnit. I need to write her a note and put it in her bookbag.

Guilt sucks. So do I.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home