Baby Makes Five

Say CHEESE.

Wednesday, May 26

Rockin and a rollin'

Guess who is a little roller now? Yep. Justin started really trying to roll on Saturday night and has been going steady since. It was so cute to watch him use his pudgie leg for leverage to try and roll over. When he figured that out, he then struggled with getting his arm out from under him. I came so close to helping him because my poor little guy was working up a sweat and getting all red, but just when I went to pull his arm out he figured out how to do it himself. It was such an accomplishment for him, he was all smiles!

His head is also much steadier as I hold him up. And he is now wearing size 3 diapers. (16-28 lbs) Much of his summer clothing is being used also even though I had planned on him being able to wear them by mid summer. I had to start dressing him in them otherwise by mid summer they would no longer fit. We're talking 6-9 mos clothing here! He's not even 4 months old yet, lol. I'm having a ball posting pictures with bloggers new photoblogging feature! Can you tell?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home