Baby Makes Five

Say CHEESE.

Friday, June 4

New Stuff


If I sing a silly song while Justin is nursing, he will pause and look up at me with that crooked little smile that makes me melt. A few weeks ago, there was no interrupting him while he was breastfeeding. It was serious business.

Speaking of silly songs...All day I spend singing "my name is Shanna, it rhymes with banana, and this my friends, is the Shanna show oh oh oh!"


Justin holds my face in his two little hands now. God, I just MELT when he does that.
He also pats my back when I pick him up. Pat, pat, pat.

4 Comments:

At 2:12 PM , Blogger Joey said...

HA! I loooove that song...mainly because that charectar is EXACTLY like my wife, whose name is ironically: Shana...so funny, we sing that song (me, my 5 yr old: Payton and my 3yr old: Canyon) every day :)

 
At 5:06 PM , Blogger Meg: said...

Sounds like you spend a lot of your time being in a liquid state. ;o)

 
At 10:19 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH! I LOVE THAT SONG TOO! IT'S SO AWESOME! I LOVE THAT SHOW A WHOLE BUNCH! I DON'T KNOW HOW THEY MAKE ALL THEIR SONGS RHYME SO GOOD..BUT THEY DO! HAHA!

 
At 7:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work »

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home